Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Google Chrome [Offline installer]

Download Google Chrome Offline Install
In search for  Google chrome [Offline Installer] to download so as to save data?
Then here you get it

It was very annoying for me to save chrome to install in another pc, and on installation it required internet access, so I said to my self were would I get this software so as to save my data, incase of another installation,
then I stumbled on a site were I downloaded this Staindlion installer for offline use, but still looking for the online software, then go chrome official Homepage to get it [ click here]
to download chrome click on link below

DOWNLOADDETAILS
FILE TYPEexe.
FILE SIZE48mb

[Download Chrome Offline Installer 32bit ##download##]
[View Chrome Official Website ##preview##] 
[Download Chrome Offline Installer 64bit ##download##]